Friday, June 27, 2014

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS

DSCN2889
Good news weeds do sometimes turn into flowers.

 I walked over to the mail box today. 

We had a visit with Yuri and Jas.
DSCN2878DSCN2882
DSCN2884
Lots of fun but did not want to leave and wanted to take my cane with him.

Bad news I have something wrong with my brain but they do not know what.  Good news I am going to finally get an M.R.I. which may help.

Hey!  I am alive!  I can still write my blog!  I can still cause problems but mainly still bring happiness!  I have a good loving husband!

Best news I am not responsible for strange things  do! !

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

I love that positive attitude, Beth! There are so many things you can do and look at all the happiness you bring your followers, through you blog. I know that you give it a lot of thought and just don't sit down and reel it off...it takes time and you do a great job of it! So glad you can still write and feel confident you will be writing for a long time!

Hopefully the MRI will give you some answers and you will find out that whatever the cause is, it is something that is not serious and can be managed easily!

Glad to see your sense of humour even at worrisome times!

I got a call today from my doctor's office to go for a lung scan next week. They just want to see why this lung infection is hanging on. I am much better though...but still coughing.

Getting old is not easy! Carl did well with his appointment today, the cataract surgery looks good! See him again next week.

Be a good girl now and don't do anything silly! Laughing at you saying you can still cause problems! But you sure do bring happiness and smiles!

Kudos to Larry for being such a good caregiver!

Take care you two,
Love, Nancy

Take care, Larry and Beth

Steady-as-rain said...

I've never had an MRI. I'm so jealous.

Love,

Rick