Monday, June 30, 2014

WELCOME HOME CAROL AND PANTELI

DSCN2910
Yes, welcome home we are so excited to see you.  If you are too tired to have us over for supper let us know.

Hardly a whisper as dad and I walked among the trees in the forest.  Friendly dogs and happy people seem to appear out of nowhere.

DSCN2916
DSCN2913How do you give directions to someone lost in the forest?   Difficult!  I do hope they found their way to the water tower and back home and are not still wandering around.

Dad is doing better than I am for a while.

Today dad and I go to Peace arch Hospital for breathing test.
Be home about 3:30
DSCN2918


I always know where I am when I come to the big rock.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Are Carol and Panteli home all ready? I thought it was tonight at midnight they got home. Our day of doing nothing yesterday got interrupted by a phone call saying Randy had to go to work last night. Even though it want till 11 he had to leave, it changes the tone of the day. Sandra

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steady-as-rain said...

I like friendly dogs, and quiet forests.

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

Yes, quiet forests and friendly dogs are " my cup of tea too!"
Sounds like a wonderful walk.
I will be happy when the monsoon rain ends and there are less mosquitoes and the dogs and I can get out for a walk.
We are having a land hurricane according to one of the weather forecasters...three days of constant deluge of rain and strong winds that knock down trees and rip leaves to shreds. A big old poplar tree fell on our sons house...he is a carpenter, good thing! We received 5 inches of rain so far..125mm. Unheard of for us.

YOu must be looking forward to having Carol and Panteli back home....they will be honme in time for the pool party tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of fun. I do hope you and Larry are able to go! Have a fabulous time all the Bennett family! I hope it is a hot day!

It is my 70th birthday today. Hard to believe it...but it is! I guess that means that I am an old lady...hahaha I sure don't feel old though

Love,
Nancy