Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BREATHLESS

DSCN2922
My day had been one of breathlessness.  Rushing as fast as a turtle can rush, to get a few things done before we started to the Hospital for the walking and breathing tests.  Couldn't find the keys at the last minute as they had slid down the chair cushion when Larry put he shoes on.  He runs by me and back up the stairs saying: "I  am sure I brought those keys downstairs with me."  Out of breath looking all over he finally finds them.
Yes we were so happy to see everyone when we had finished and picked up Rick to go to Sharkey's.  So fortunate to have a lovely sunny weather.

DSCN2924
DSCN2923
 Panteli was a brave soul joining us with a very bad ear infection he has had for several weeks.  Very painful with dizziness and nausea..  It was wonderful to be together and I tried to listen to conversations on both sides of me.

Today Carol, Rick and Dad and I will go for a walk in the forest and then on to make lots of big slashes at the pool party.

Happy Belated Birthday Nancy!  Good to feel young at heat!

What miserable weather you are having.  Hopefully it will improve soon. 

Thank you I am sure we will have a great day.
DSCN2931

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a very happy day, the pictures look wonderful. Simone is now walking. I'm sure mom told you. Now she doesn't stop. |Thank you so much for the birthday card for Simone! We will have to fill in the little booklet with her birthday information. We love you lots and hope to talk soon!
Love Mary, Michael John, Simone and Riley

Anonymous said...

Looks nice , no photo of the fish and chips??
Ken

Sandra said...

It was nice to get the invitation and drive out to Ladner. It was a beautiful drive home with the mountains lit up by the setting sun. I think that is what I like about my new house. Since we are closer to the mountains I always feel like I am about to go on a vacation. See you later today. Sandra

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy-Lou said...

What a happy family group, to all be together again! It looks to be a sunny warm day, great for patios and eating.

That walking and breathing test is not easy. I watched them give people that test while waiting for Carl to have another breathing test. They really hustle you along. I hope it went well and you didn't get too tired.

It is really cold and damp today, with driving rain, still. This is day 4. A few of the large trees in our yard broke off in the storm so we will have some cleaning up to do. We had to turn on the heat this morning it was 8 degrees, outside. Hopefully things will improve,

How are you and Larry doing? I hope each day finds you stronger and with less pain.

Love,
Nancy