Sunday, July 27, 2014

SWEET DREAMS

P7181698

If I dream I rarely know what the dream means or whether it means anything at all.  The other night I had a beautiful dream about being in front of a wall that I couldn't see beyond it.  I was put in a seat like the ones at the roller coaster ride and was taken to the top where the view was awesome.  I could see for miles and miles and the colors were fantastic.  I just wanted to stay there forever!

Yes I am another year older and sometimes I wish I could see into the future but one thing I know is that there will be good and bad days.  Life will continue on much the same but there will be dreams that we hold dear and give us happiness.  There will be times when we need a helping hand and courage to face what we cannot change.

Yes, Nancy I do not want to go through your experiences, with cracked ribs on top of it all.  I think I should be telling you not to over-do things.  I appreciate your sharing.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.   -  Psalm 24

Wholeness comes when we see the emptiness in our soul and welcome the knowledge that it can be filled.  There is a song that says "Fill my cup Lord" and helps me to find wholeness in the spirit of Jesus.  There have been many times in my life where my cup has overflowed with joy and thankfulness.

Christianity is not about what I can or have done but what Jesus has already done for me.  This changes a dead man-made religion to a vibrant relationship with Jesus.  Amen!  So I can enjoy wine filled Chocolates!

Love is the new way!

Our emotions and our thoughts combine to create a response in our body that brings positive thoughts alive in every cell of our being.

Dream on with renewed courage and strength.  Maybe we will pick up my camera today at Sandra's I hope she is not putting extra pictures on it.  We should go to church and may have other plans after.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

We should be home most of the day, just running out to the grocery store. Call me on my cell before you come. Oh, and I love nice dreams, so much nicer to wake up with a smile on your lips than if you have a bad dream. Sandra

beth bennett said...

It would be nice to live on the mountain top but my morning walk was a disaster. Every step an effort continually trying to balance on mot to run and fall over.
I did it arriving home with bladder problems again.

I see the young ones bouncing by with their pony tails and happy voices and I am thankful for all I have been able to do.
loveom

Anonymous said...

We all went out for Dinner last night for Matthews birthday (weekend ) Party . We were going to go out tonight ( monday ) as its his birthday but everyone came over again and it was to hard to feed that many so we went out.The kids , and Melina and Nona had a great time at the local circus yesterday.
Last early shift me , yeah!
Sounds like not the best of walks for you Mom , hope your balance improves.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Ps Matthew got his birthday card on Friday.
Thank you
Ken