Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CRAFTY

I am being a little crafty which means I am mixed up.

Dad and I will visit Kim's craft fair at her school.  Maybe I will buy a crafty present for somebody sometime.

Then it will be to the health food store to see what magic potion I can buy.

I want to make a deal with my grandchildren who I love with all my heart.  They can ask me all the crafty questions they want and if they tell me one thing they have been doing I will not ask them a ton of questions.  It is called communication!

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I suspect the grandchildren might not agree not to your proposal.

If I was in Vancouver I would go to Kim's craft sale.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I dropped by Kim's craft fair yesterday. Some really nice things. It's also open today.
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

How wonderful of Kim's family to support her craft sale! I too, would certainly go if I lived in Vancouver! Have a great sale Kim...love your pottery.

So, Beth you are one crafty Grandmother! That is cute about the Grandchildren.

I have been planning for our future and looking at seniors apartments in Winnipeg. There is a long waiting list for the really good ones so I am putting our name on the waiting list now....this one is at least three years to wait.
They are small, but we will just have to adjust. The long drives to doctors and the upkeep of our house falling on me is just too much. We have our dogs and we will stay here or sell the house andrent an apartment that accepts pets until we move to the seniors apartments. I feel planning is important and feel more at ease knowing the decisions have been made.

Have a wonderful day...hope you are looking into the B12 and folate idea!

Love, Nancy