Friday, November 4, 2016

RAMBLINGS

My camera captures a moment of pure delight.

A special beginning to my day promising a day full of possibilities. 

Dad was a bit better and went for a big bike ride after sewing up his pant pockets.  No more lost wallets.  I did a bit of gardening and a short walk but too tired to go visiting.  I am also sorry I forgot Shawna's birthday and it is even marked on my calendar.

I was glad of dad's help to make supper and woke up from a nap to find the table all set for supper.  A very nice surprise. 

Some days I know I just ramble on. 

I am reminded that keeping on keeping on is important.

"Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential but discipline and persistent practice." 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Stream of consiosness talking, that is kind of what rambling is. It is very wet and dark out there but Peanut and I will suit up and head out. The kittens are up and running around, slipping and sliding as they chase a ball in the living room.

Met with the designer yesterday and with a few more tweaks we will be ready to start... which does not mean anything will happen for a long time, just we will start the shopping.

Does dad do a food diary? It is not everyday that he feels bad is it?

Sandra

Unknown said...

Thank God for a sense of humour! It is something Geof and l share and it really has helped us as we have travelled the twists and turns along the road we have travelled together for sixty years. Yes we too got the letter from the Queen and all levels of government . We now have three letters from her majesty. one for my parents golden wedding and one for my mother's 100th birthday (she was delighted ).It looks as if we are starting a correspondence of sorts.Hope you and Larry both have returning health and energy today .Love Jane.

beth bennett said...


I try to keep track of what dad eats.

He never says he is hungry which is not helpful.

He likes all the wrong things like the rest of us~
1 am much better today,
dad' feet are real bad.

love mom