Thursday, October 19, 2017

ASTONISHED

Astonished  at how powerful the wind was but thankful  it did not do much damage here even to the outside decorations

Dad and I are still astonished to see Ophelia walking into the house after she looked at the flowers in the garden




Dad and I had planned to go to the library and were thankful we had not left earlier so we where home when Leah and Ophelia came by. 
Dad very kindly made us an omelet, one of his specialties now.  He keeps forgetting that Leah cannot eat milk products or else it would have been a grilled cheese sandwich, 

 Their visit brought both of us a lot of joy!

"Gratitude is the key to happiness."

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Opelia's hair is really starting to come in now. I used lots of news paper to get a fire going before Randy got home as I was too lazy to go and chop some smaller logs.

Another wet walk last night, even with my rain coat and rain pants on I was soaked through. I guess I should not be stopping to clear so many drains.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Dad's omelletes are very good. Hopefully he will make one while I am there this weekend. Maybe I should bring some eggs?

Lovely photographs of Leah and Ophelia. And soon another baby! Ha ha - Ophelia will have to learn that she won't be the centre of attention soon!

Clearing clogged drains may be a family trait.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes it is too wet.

Love mom

Carol said...

Ophelia must be the most photographed baby in the world.