Monday, October 23, 2017

HELP

My life seems a little off kilter.
Sometimes I just feel I need a little help especially in making decisions.  I often seem to make what seems to me are rational  decisions, but they are not the right decisions.  Our individual experiences become the stories of our lives.  There are many days when I look back at the end of the day and
see how I could have done better.   I need understanding and patience.  I like comfort and encouragement and acceptance.

Sometimes I hear but I do not understand.  We are all like that a bit.

AFFIRMATIONS

                                         Flowers still giving color.

The early morning sunrise
.
Family visits.
In person or by phone or by comments on my blog.
A long way for Rick to travel.

My first hug from Ophelia!
A phone call with a friend.

Sharing time with dad, some timesagreeing, sometimes not agreeing.

Thankful Rick's one kidney is working well and he is getting help with other issues.

So we all have problems big or small that at times we need help with,

We are being shaped like a piece of Kim.s clay and in the end we will be beautiful.

I believe that through the presence of the Holy Spirit God is my helper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Days off now. Very tired after 4early shifts. I got my cpap machine in the mail. Now I have to find a mask , I thought it would come complete. The masks are expensive and have to be changed every year or so. Warming up this week , the cooler weather is ok by me. As long as it’s over 20c I don’t complain. Splashdown park opened her two weeks ago, we went to family day on Sunday. The kids had. Great time on the little slides, Matthew claims the big slide is too intense and wouldn’t go on it. There is a Hugh gym with bikes,weights and Pilates machines.
The gym is about 80$ a month.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken I was wondering about the masks because you would not want to use one
that another person had used. I hope you can get that working soon.Early shifts
must be the worse.
Glad the children enjoyed the water slides.

Dad rode his bike today and is not feeling as confident as he used to do,
but he was gone over an hour. His cold seems to have turned into asthma
he does have an enhailler.

Today was okay with no rain. I had a short walk.

Let us know how things work out.

Love mom