Friday, October 27, 2017

WAITING

Yes Shawna and Stephen and the boys will be waiting.
The pond across the road.

Dad and I enjoyed our visit with Sandra and Randy Friday afternoon.
The new bedroom looks good all ready for little ones to arrive.
All ready for the next litter of kittens in the New Year.
I tried out the bed and I would not mind sleeping there!

Dad and I have been talking about some of the coincidences that have happened in our lives.  Several stories are when we have been travelling and actually meet an old friend.  Every morning when I set out for my walk I never know who I will meet or greet.  Today I met a lady who noticed my slow walk and stopped to chat with me.  She commended me on the effort I make even though it can be tiring.
                                                    Early morning at the park!

                                          I often find myself waiting for something special to happen
but I am learning that the waiting is just as important.  Finding beauty in nature and in friendly faces and loving visits with family all make my ordinary moments worth waiting for.




5 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

That's a lovely photograph of the trees in the park.

I'm glad Dad isn't have too much pain from the implants. I think I would hesitate to do two at once.

I am working on the final parts of the submission for Crystal on the human rights complaint. I got off to a great start this morning, but then got completely tired out around 2:00 pm and had to stop. I'll get back to it in the morning, but it has to be done by Monday, and I suspect I just won't do as good a job on it as I should. It is a funny situation, as if we "win" now that just means more work later on for me. Ha ha.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick,
You have sure put a lot of work into that submission.
I hope they judge it fairly.

I liked your pictures on face book.
Lots of color around you too.

Fire crackers are going off so I am glad Haiti is not here.

We did not carry out our plans for today
and I do not know about church in the morning.

Have a good sleep.

Love mom

Sandra said...

My walk on Friday night there were allready fireworks fiibg off. We got to the airport at perfect timing but the printers were down and they could not print the passenger manifest. The kids were having their nap so not a big deal we were late. Hope you guys are feeling better.

Sandra said...

My walk on Friday night there were allready fireworks fiibg off. We got to the airport at perfect timing but the printers were down and they could not print the passenger manifest. The kids were having their nap so not a big deal we were late. Hope you guys are feeling better.

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra your message did go on.

WAiting is trying but glad you arrived safely.

Thanks for the pictures on facebook.

Have fun!

Love mom