Wednesday, October 4, 2017

BLESSINGS

When we count our blessings instead of our problems everything changes for the better.

I love the fall with the beautiful and the warmth of the sun at noon.  Dad and I had our lunch out on the front porch.  The sun feels so good.  I cam home chilled from the meeting at the church.  It is hard to know what to wear so I am gradually changing over.

Our church is right across the street from a school and a fire engine came roaring down the street after us.  The children were all outside in the playground.  Was there a bomb threat?  We all went to the windows to try and see what was happening.  An exciting start to our meeting.  This is our first fall meeting and it was a blessing to be with old friends.



What a blessing it was for dad and I to spend time with Ben.  He is a hard working young man with goals in mind for his future. Right now soccer and school take up his time and energy.  His morning starts early as he rides the bus to his school at U.B.C..  He was able to meet us for supper as he was homea bit earlier today.
Ben is over 6 feet tall now and looks down on both dad and I.

It is such a blessing to give and receive love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben has to stop growing soon! All is well in Caymans. love,Panteli

Carol said...

Ben and Dad look so happy in the photo. I posted it on Facebook. I hope you don't mind.

Sandra said...

It is good to have thankgiving to remind us to be thankful. I had a good drive home and left overs to warm up. No animals are sick. Probably looking at getting a new furnace, but for now it is working.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thankful to have fire places!

We had a good visit with Ben
and hope to do it again in a month or so.
He seems confident and happy.
I would have liked to take Haiti home
but maybe another time.

Love mom