Saturday, July 14, 2018

EFFORT

Hi Shandel I kept my promise!
Yes it was an effort to try and get pictures of Shandel and Cameron.

Such a disappointment Sandra ha the car keys and they were stranded at Sandra's house.  The problem was they had no idea what happen and a frantic search was made around all the house and the yard and even over where Daisy the dog had been walked.

I did actually take a picture of Daisy the dog.  Wants to join in and play.



I was so disappointed that they did not make it to our house, but very happy they had such a fun time especially as the weather turned warm.

I had many unanswered questions I meant to ask them but next time may go better.  It did not help with dad having two doctor appointments and the long wait at the hospital, and then the dentist on Friday.

He did not get his bike ride in but his appointment was long and uncomfortable.
He really did have to rest before going over in the evening to say good-bye to every one.



After a swim they play a game on the lawn.

It is an effort to find the right picture so I will stop now.

Life does not always go as we planned and at times can seem overwhelming.

It is an effort to remain positive when illness seems to take control of our body.

The soul within each one of us longs to be able to experience unexpected moments of grace.

3 comments:

beth bennett said...

No comments. Thanks for reading and looking.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!
Panteli

Shandel said...

Really awesome photos. Haha I dont think I have ever been on the blog so much!
A couple good action shots too. I saved a few as I dont seem to take as many photos as I used to. Cameron and I want to update some of the pictures we have on our walls at home. I was very disappointed about not getting to come visit. I wanted to enjoy your beautiful garden and more of your company. Next year we are going to try and plan to weeks together if possible to come out to BC. But