Sunday, July 29, 2018

FULLFILMENT

"We are apart of life fulling itself with every beat of our heart.
blood is being pumped through our body with each beat of our heart
each life follows its mysterious path on the journey to fulfillment.

How do we find our path?

We become many things: a learner, a listener, a helper, a musician, an artist, a writer, a reader, a giver and a taker, a worshipper.

As a young mother I put caring for my children, trying to meet their needs, and putting my own needs aside.  I was tired and developing health issues.  I was not a part of the Air traffic Control women's group.  I often felt alone.

We moved to another one level house mainly because of my health.  I felt very sad moving away from our first home and the routine that I had gotten used to.

"Will you ever bring a better gift to the world than the breathing respect
that you carry with you where ever you go right now."  -/William Stafford

My life changed when I found a dear friend Dorothy Wells, a soul mate with a great sense of humor and a caring heart. She talked me into joining a group of Baptist ladies who were studying the scriptures.  I was given a different perspective. I would start to question what I had been aught. 

Questions are the door to fulfillment not answers.

Prayer helped me to hear from God for myself!

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

I was sad to read that you had health problems when your children were young. How difficult that must have been for you and the family.

How interesting to hear that you made a good friend in Dorothy and she introduced you to the Baptist church. It started you on a lifetime of faith and learning.

I have had a busy few days, including today. I tried to call service Canada all day Friday and most of today and finally got so fed up I called our MP's office and they are going to look into things for me tomorrow. it is in regards to the death benefit and CPP. Nothing has been settled yet and it has been two months. I am so glad the MP's office will look into it for me.

Have a good sleep Beth and Larry...I am going to watch the Blue Jays. it is a late game for us, starting at 9pm so I won't make it to the end....

Love Nancy

beth bennett said...

Thanks Nancy

Sandra said...

It has been a while since I have heard Dorthy Wells name. It is so nice to have people who help you to break out of a rut and try something different.

Sandra