Tuesday, July 24, 2018

SURPRISES

I look outside my patio door and there are four raccoons squished in our little pond.  A mother with her little ones.  They soon leave but one tiny one has a hard time getting out and up the tree onto the fence.  She has to hurry to catch up.  We have just seen the mother so this was a surprise.


It was a surprise when I met Joanne on my early morning walk.  I was happy to see her and we had a good chat.  We have similar health issues that we share.  Fatigue for one thing,  She has fibermalaga
that gives her pain.

She walks me to the door and then runs into Aneta as she leaves.  Aneta looks hurt as she asks me if I still want to go for a walk with her.  I smile and reassure her.  She has lots to tell me about working out the mortgage and problems at the bank.  I remind her she is stronger than she thinks.

After she leaves I feel like a teen-ager again over friendships.  This surprises me.

I had little time to think as it was off to the doctor's to get the hormone shot.

What a surprise dad went right in as soon as he arrived.
It was not even too too painful and it does not hurt now.

Conversations are important in any relationship.

Dad and I talk when we get home but I am the one who cannot keep my eyes open.

That is no surprise!


No comments: