Thursday, July 26, 2018

GRATEFUL

                      Too hot to do much today so dad and I st out in his shade deck and read.
This is after I had my two walks and dad had a bike ride.  So cool in the forest which was great.

Yes I think it is a miracle when your family surrounds you with love and makes you feel beautiful again!  It is a joy to reach this age and to feel valued and wanted.

Every work on every card or on every phone call was a real blessing.  Moments to add to other cherish memories.

I am remembering never to take anything or anyone for granted and continuing to learn what is
important in life.

The food was delicious and the cake totally unique as only Carol can do!

Grateful that Ken had a good doctor to do his surgery and is feeling okay today.

Matthew will be celebrating his birthday to-morrow..  I hope his card arrives in time.

Thank you all I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, caring family!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmm, I typed a post yesterday but I must not have hit enter.

Had a bad gout day, my worst yet, could not get my shoe back on when it was time to come home. Must have been all that good food and wine on your birthday. Well, that and the heat. Do my best to drink lots of water but I guess not enough.

The new 6 kittens are settling in well, by the end of the weekend I hope I can say they are ready to be apopted. If not all of them some of them at least.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
That is not good.
I think hwatandwine do not help.
Hope you have a better day today especially with all the kittens!

Just doing a little shopping, Had my two morning walks.

Love mom