Saturday, August 25, 2018

CONFIDENT

My summer flowers have lost their bloom but the fall ones are now finally bursting out in full color.

Nature continues to express the joys of life and future hope.

 I do not always feel confident, more confused than confident sometimes, but I feel  there is still some life waiting to be expressed in the confidence I feel being a part of a loving family.

We enjoyed going to the Sylvia with Hobey and at least the view is the same but it has all been renovated inside and yes the menu has changed.
The rain that was predicted has finally arrived.
I cannot say I hear the pitter patter because it was a light rain.

I walked down to give Aneta some support as she was having a garage sale today.  Parting with her own things was okay but she felt a little emotional about things that were important to her husband.  The neighbors came over to chat with her so I left. 

All our emotions remind us of our humanness,  

Dad and I went out to do a bit of shopping and it is always surprising how busy the stores and the parking lots can be.  A car nearly backed into us but dad managed to get out of the way.  

I am confident that the healing power of love and the restorative power of prayers that will give us renewed strength and confidence.

This is from my journal but I am confused about whether I have already quoted it.

"Beneath all our noise and trouble, the secret of life is waiting to be discovered."

I am thankful that at least when I am confused I realize it and am confident that as I rest and relax I will be able to think more clearly.

I am more and more confident that we all need to get our proper sleep at night. 
 It sure helps dad and I.
                                         

1 comment:

Sandra said...

When was the last time you checked to see if you had a bladder infection? Remember that it makes you feel confused.
Randy will be home and going to bed soon and I drop off a kitten at noon. By the time I get back Randy should be awake and I can get ready for people coming over.

Sandra