Monday, August 27, 2018

RESTFUL

Dad and I spent a restful Sunday morning feeling a little weary and wanting to save our energy for the party for Hobey.  I do like to set time aside on Sunday morning to be with friends,to find comfort and guidance in the words of scripture and to find healing in prayer and praise.  Soul comfort.

Being a Christian means to be more fully human and vulnerable and teachable

My pictures are not that good but the party was fun.
We arrive at Sandra's home and everyone is preparing soup and sandwiches.
Relaxing and chatting.
Happy Birthday Theresa




I missed some good pictures of Ophelia

It was great fun to have Hobey join right in with the conversation.
It has been good to reconnect with him.
It was exciting to see Carol arrive with Panteli.
Dad and I left soon after needing to return home and rest.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmm, no pictures of me, that must mean they were extra bad.

I thought it was a nice gathering, too bad Hobey can not stay for the wedding celebration.

Randy got home just as Kimberly was leaving, he has a cold so it is nice he got to catch up on some sleep.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures dear!