Monday, August 13, 2018

GRACE

                    The healing power of nature reveals the healing power of the grace of Our Creator.


Today dad drove me over to the Seniors home and he went on to Valley Village.

I have not had a visit with Joan for several weeks.  She was very down and confused when I arrived.
I helped move a few items around for her and as we talked she brightened up.  People really need to be with others especially if you tend to be a worrier.  She certainly is.  I will make an effort to get back in the habit of spending time with her.

Grace is the healing energy of the Word and the Spirit. 


Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd or shepherdess,  -a relationship
I shall not want  -needs supplied
He leadeth me to lie don in green pastures  -rest
He leadeth me beside still waters   -refreshment
HE restoreth my soul   -healing
He leadeth me in the path of righteousness  -the path of grace and kindness
for His name sake  -purpose
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death  -a challenge
I will fear no evil.  -assurance
For Thou art with me.  -Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies  -hope
You anoint my head with oil  -consecration
My cup runneth over  -abundance
Surely  goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.    - blessings
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.  -security

This was sent to me on our prayer chain.

The grace of God is the glue that heals our brokenness and restores our souls.
The gift that we do not have to earn but only receive.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Did dad find anything? Why Langley Costco?

beth bennett said...

Our Costco does not have a hearing center.

Dad got a pair of light pants.

It was extremely busy. Too busy for him.

Lov emom