Tuesday, August 21, 2018

FAVORITE

                                 
                            Some of my favorite people have been to visit me over the last few days.
Another great day with Craig and Astrid.  Exciting news that Craig is going to be running for alderman for Delta council.  Dad is happy to be his sponsor.
Astrid is becoming a little charmer with her big eyes and happy face.  She is doing so much more crawling around and standing up on things.
It turned out to be a busy day with our old neighbor Cathy coming with a big Doberman pincher dog.
There was no way he was going to stay out in the back yard by himself so we all ended up on the patio.  He certainly has separation issues.  Cathy is dog siting for few days.

                           We had a heart to heart talk with her after Craig and Astrid left.
              We have shared a close relationship with her over the years we have known her.

Sandra dropped by with her egg delivery and modeled her new shoes.  Hopefully she is able to adjust to them.

After she left I did water the plants.  It is so sad to see everything so dry.

I like to believe that in God's heart, just like in mine, everyone of His kids is His favorite.
Families are such a blessing!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

A busy day for you, a non stop revolving door. Such a nice way to get tired out. It is one of the reasons I can see Randy and I moving after we retire is we have nothing like that to look forward to here. We have just worked and not been involved in anything that has helped to form relationships with people. While I foster the kittens, it is on my own. Have you broached the subject of your big party with any church people? I was thinking of inviting other cat foster people over. I believe there are two other couples who do it for Delta.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

So true Sandra
No I think it is a bit early yet.

Shopping at Home Depot today.

Love mom