Friday, August 10, 2018

THRISTY

                          Cucumber water all ready for another warm day when we need to keep drinking.

Looking at my garden all I can see is thirsty plants wanting a good soaking.

My daisy's have all died and look very ugly.

Early morning finds me out looking and feeling very discouraged at it all.
A young girl passes by and comments that my garden looks lovely.

I guess we all look at things differently at times.

We appreciate a cool drink even more when we are thirsty!

When I was facing chronic sickness with no remedy I found that I was thirsty for spiritual answers even more!

"Be not afraid of going slowly
be afraid of standing still."

Japanese proverb.

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Mmm cucumber water is delightful. I like playing with flavors. Ones I found very hydrating is to simply blend watermelon and some lime juice. Delish! I'm going to order a watermelon now. Haha