Friday, August 3, 2018

EXCITMENT


Exciting to meet the newest member of the Parson's family.
He was ready for a nap.
Stephen and Shawan look great.
                                     Lincoln has really grown and it was fun getting to know him.
                                                    Getting measured is very serious business.

                                              I wonder what these two are up to.  Trouble!
                                            Yes I take these two every year.



Lincoln takes me up to see where he sleeps and then to hunt for the shy kittens,

This one just stayed looking at us.

The rest hid under the bed.





                                               This one peaks out for a moment.

Yes it turned out to be a very exciting moment for us seeing everyone.  Dad really enjoyed the pancakes and scrambled eggs are always good.  Dad and I just left the cleaning up as dad wanted to get our pond working again.
I guess I was so excited about everyone coming I got the days mixed up.  Sooo Sorry but it all worked out.

1 comment:

Shandel said...

I am so happy you all had a great visit! Did Hobby come out too? Or is he here in Sept??