Monday, August 20, 2018

SLOWLY

Kim dropped by to pick up the folding bed but forgot it and took Haiti's bed instead.  Good for dad to have some one to talk to and just relax.  Lots to talk about and look forward to.  I am amazed that Hamlet can work 24 hours without sleep and still fly all all the way here.

I think that the smoke was slowly getting to us but it is hard for me to tell because I have a headache already.  Eyes and throat seem dry.

I seem to be just slowly thinking I need to get used to it.

I was happy to have a very early walk when the air seemed better.  When I am on my own I can get a rhythm going and do a better pace. Also I have to keep alert to changes in the sidewalk as some places are uneven.

Looking back I can see how my life has slowly changed which is as it should be.  That being said it does not mean that I am all that happy with some of the changes.

Evidently I sat in some chocolate crumbs and had chocolate on the back of my seat so it was good Kim told me because dad did not even notice.  I am so glad I did not go to the store like that.  It looked disgusting.

I feel very cranky by evening and decide not to do any watering.

So in many ways we effect each others lives and it is always good to have visitors.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been so smokey here lately and today is the worst. My eyes and throat are sore and I’m just tired of it but I’m sure it will go eventually. There is nothing we can do about it but accept it.
I had a chuckle about you sitting on chocolate and your hubby not noticing. You tell him that it’s a sign of old age that he isn’t checking out your butt anymore. ❤️😊.
Germaine