Tuesday, August 14, 2018

PLANS

I did not plan to walk to the duck pond but I turned left instead of right and I had a new destination.

Dad and I finally followed through on our plans to go to Cost Co for our hearing aids.

We made a few wrong turns before we found the place.  It is a huge big place and people were streaming in and out.  If we had not found a parking spot near the door I think we were thinking of changing our plans.  We did find a Handy-cap space.

Inside we had to go to the very end to get to the hearing center.  The girl was very gracious and able to give us an appointment on Aug. 31 at noon.

We had planned to drive to Fort Langley on the way back but we were both weary from our walking.  Also a new area can be confusing.  We stopped at Milestones which I really like.  By the time we arrived home we were both ready for a nap.

Dad followed through on his plan for a bike ride.

We will not be having Haiti for a visit on Thursday as we had already made plans to attend a good-bye lunch for our friend Ev.  We also promised to pick up Vera to take her.  We will hve to plan for another day.

Some plans work out while others do not.  I will always plan my day in some way or other.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is good, progress being made.

I have ordered "sleeves", a funny kind of support sock with no heal or toes for my plantar fasciitis and made an appointment to go get new shoes at Foot Solutions in Coquitlam. My Pilates instructor ( who was a dancer before and broke her foot) was explaining how important it is to support it well when it is bothering you. I hope once I am over this little bout of pain I can be back to full walking the long route to Pilates again.

I figure the faster and better I can take care of these annoying issues as they pop up the less likely they are to become chronic.

Mary is now planning to fly out for Kimberly's and Hamlets wedding reception. She will just be here for the weekend, but just flying by her self so it will not be too hard on her.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
Good news about your things you are doing.

Good news about Mary.

Love mom