Wednesday, August 15, 2018

GRATEFUL

          I am finding that things I used to feel where important are not so important anymore.

The important thing for me is to feel grateful for the beauty and color of nature even the dry brown leaves that are now forming.  Another smoky day but not quite as bad.  I did my two walks as usual.
Dad had a bike ride and then we drove to the library.  We were not paying attention to where we were going and missed the turn.  I think I had better be a more helpful co-pilot.

To-morrow I am going to the good-bye lunch for Ev and dad is going out for lunch with Bob.
It ended up a bit of a mix-up as he was doing both and needed to choose.

At the end of the day I am grateful for the celebration of all of life's journeys with family and friends.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That is great you are getting your walks in, I hope once I get new shoes on Friday I can get back to walking farther again.

Did I mention Mary and Riley the dog are coming for Kimberleys wedding?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

YOU Did not mention Riley.

Lots f fun.

I imagine you are suppose to stay off your foot?
Right?

Lovemom

Shandel said...

How fun to bring Riley! He sure will want to go for some good walks. That is nice to have him and Mary.

beth bennett said...

YES,I can walk him!