Monday, March 29, 2010

BELIEVING PRAYER


JESUS IS BIGGER THAN ANY RELIGION THAT WE TRY TO FIT HIM INTO.


What was the most important teaching that Jesus taught. I think the teaching on prayer that he shared with his disciples was meant to speak to us and encourage us all to learn how to pray for ourselves and for each other. We are praying to the One who says "Before you were formed in the womb, I knew you." Jeremiah 15
I WAS!
God is, God is in the moment.
God moves, God moves in mysterious ways.
God is energy, the energy of love and joy.
God is wisdom, the source of all intelligence.
God is within, one with us all.


Jesus was and is and will always be controversal. He stirs up the complancent!


Jesus prayed Jesus laughed, Jesus listened, Jesus wept, Jesus told stories
and Jesus gave us a prayer; revealing to us all that prayer meant. Prayer is praising and lifting the spirit to higher thoughs and inviting the spirit to work within our lives and in our relationships. Prayer is a refuge where we discover who we are and the blessing of forgiveness and mercy. We forgive others as we see our need of forgiveness. Thoughtless words and thoughtless deeds haunt us all.

Some one came to me once to ask forgiveness and I put my hands up to say it was okay but he took my hands and put them together as the praying hands in the picture and cuped his hands around mine. No words were necessary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your pictures are back mom, they were all missing when I was here yesterday. You did not get caught in any of the rain showers I hope? We managed a quick walk between downpours at around 1:30 yesterday.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I do not thin the pictures were missimg but I guess you did not see them.

Yes I got caught in some heavy rain but it made me feel more alive. I was on the way home so I could get out of my wet things.

Dad is having a cortizone shot in his knees to-morrow at 8. His cold seemed much worse yesterday. He may not go for acupuncture today.

Watched a funny D.V.D. "One Foot in the Grave" Lesson you have to keep laughing until you die!

love mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful imagery. Here we are in Holy week once again and for me it is not so much Jesus dying for our sins but because of them and then Jesus forgiving the very worst that we can do, even from such a terrible instrument of torturous death as the cross ,demonstrating unconditional love ,for all time. Jane.