Thursday, March 11, 2010

GOOD FEELINGS

The day began with rain turning to snow on my garden angel!
It was good to have a visit with Cameron at his mom's place. She had made a very special dinner for him but since he was late coming back from the Island we had already eaten but he did have room for Pineapple up-side down cake.

We were all happy but tired. Sandra from a busy day at work, Dad from working on his in-come tax, Cameron from doing two moves and me from being at the church twice that day. We just relaxed and found out a few interesting things about Cameron's life and his new girl-friend. It is strange how people can come back into your life after many years as he knew this girl from school days.

Dad will be having his acupuncture today and it may be helping. Carol and Sandra are looking for better health by going to naturalists. I hope that in the future doctors will combine a little more natural medicine and herbal tonics not just pain pills. We all have decided we have to take responsibility for our own health and keep informed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you keeping todays blog short after dad's comments last night? I forgot to set the alarm last night and so I was a bit late at getting Cameron over to his uncle's. Just 10 minutes, so not too too late. BUT, that meant I was up and showered and out the door to go to work in just 20 minutes, good to know I can do it if I have to.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Interesting the little notes that popp up after I publish, yesterday I was informed of Hope Church and today I was informed on education that focuses on a holistic approach to health that i can log into. lol love mom