Sunday, March 14, 2010

PATTERNS


I love the colours of this pattern on the ice.

We may not see it but our lives are being woven together as a beautiful pattern. As children we did so many fun things; playing all sorts of games, doing thinds with our friends, learning at school and learning our place in the family. Then there was leaving home and the colourful days of childhood behind us and learning to face hard times of little money and the worry and joy that children bring into your life.


Through it all we develeope habits that become woven into who we are. Life will continue to present us with difficult lessons over and over again as we struggle to become mature and free ourselves of unhealthy patterns. I am happy right now to be sleeping in till 7 o'clock and hope it can become a habit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short and sweet today mom? And you now have a slide show on the side. Did you get your blog printed like you have been trying to do?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Theresa added the slide show which was a big surprise. No I have not done the printing I think we will do it today. I have no plans except to get some apple pie at Choices.

I love the colour that was printed on the ice. I am adding a few words. love mom