Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE MISSING WEDNESDAY


I seem to have missed a day, but I am sure I did write this morning. I know I went back to correct the spelling and maybe it all disappeared. I think Sandra is trying to confuse me; saying I have no pictures when I do, and I have not writen when I have. At my mature age enything is possible and I have earned the right to be wrong, to be forgetfuf and even cranky! I grumble and mumble to myself a lot these days.

But anything is possibe and today has been a long day. Long but good. Dad and I went to the hospital to have the cortizone injections in his knees. He thought he could just sit down and wait after saying hi to the receptionist but he was suppose to register even with an appointment; so others were getting called in and we just sat and sat. The second time I suggested he go to the desk and see what was what he did finally do it. His name was further down the list after all the others but soon he was called in. The injections did not hurt and we are hopeful.

We got home in time for me to join Jane at the church for our silent prayer time. It was extremely cold and I had been cold all morning and it was hard to concentrate.
We went out for lunch with Jane and Geof and I finally started to warm up.

I am feeling confused but I know I was up at 5 feeling very very cold and had a little time with Jesus I think. Actually I think it is Tuesday that is missing.
Oh well to-morrow is another day!

No comments: