Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE BENNETTS


Leah and Christopher. Missed Christopher smiling!

Anyway we were happy they were able to attend Sandra's birthday. Actually it was Leah's 30 birthday so we celebrated that too. They have moved around quite a bit in their lives even living in Inuvick, Kamloops and Ashcroft after starting out in Burnaby. I use to look after Leah when her parents both worked on the Ferries.

Leah is recovering from a serious car accident and is hoping to continue her nursing education.

Chris works hard driving a fork lift and loading heavy boxes.

I am thinking of having this blog printed so would like to mention most of my family and maybe it will be a record for years to come. It is amazing I think to know your grandchildren and great-grandchildren; good for me and good for them.

No comments: