Sunday, September 26, 2010

MUSHROOMS & SPIDER WEBS

Mushrooms are popping up all over as I go for my walk each day.  The spider web was pointed out to me by Morgan at the park where they were playing soccer.  There are many ideas coming out these days about the church and religion and spirituality.  There are more and more books being written that appeal to the intellectual seeker.  And the question most asked is what is in it for me.  No one wants to just blindly believe.  Ane there is no reason that you have to.   We are all so different in our approach to life, we all have different opinions and different ways of dealing with difficulties.  So we all find happiness in our own ways.                                                        

As for me I know that a important part of my faith is my naivete with which I believe.            






No comments: