Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ONE PICTURE


Many pictures were taken but I like this one with Sandra and her children and grandchild! I have many pictures of the happy times we had with everyone with plenty of food and barrels of laughter. I was sure ready to come home and collapse into bed.

Rick, our son, is still staying with us and fortunately was able to do some work here in Vancouver and in Chilliwack.

Today we are going to have lunch with Jane and Geff and then Jane and I will carry on and visit Shirley. She will have been to the doctor yesterday and the decision about her returning home will be addressed.

Our health is so very important and yes we need to do all the tests that the doctors recommend. I had just recently had two colonoscopys and I would lose more weight which I am suppose to be trying to gain.

I count my blessings when I see my happy healthy family.
One of our grandchildren seems to be having a rough time but hopefully he will feel loved in this world that can seem so unloveable.

1 comment:

Pinetreeannie said...

OH I see you had the colonscopys, good! So glad you did it Beth.

I do have a question...........is your family related to the Richard L. Bennett who was premier of BC? I noticed you Son was named after him.

Got to run, and I am sure you know why!

love to you,
Nancy