Saturday, September 25, 2010

HOME

As we were driving home last evenning I was very aware of the good feeling that coming home gives me. 
I love being at home and everyday there are thibgs that need to be done that keep me busy and happy.  I let my energy drive me because I am very aware that when I get exhausted I get cranky. 

I feel sorry for people who find life boring because for me there is so much to see and do and experience.  Re-arranging the thoughts in my brain keep me busy!

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning
and gets to bed at night
and in between he does what he wants to do."   Bob Dylan

Happiness is being me.

I would love to travel to see my family whether they are in Edmonton, Kingston Ontario, the Grand Cayman or way down to Melbourne.  But I cannot promise that I will do this.  Everyday I have different energy levels and I admire wonderful energetic paople that can go dancing in their 80's or sky jumping in their 90's but this is not me. 

2 comments:

Pinetreeannie said...

Beth, if your body will not allow you to do the travelling then you will have to travel from your armchair. Perhaps your family can make videos of the places they live and send them to you. I too, am a home body...and don't let anyone make me feel guilty about it. The one place I do travel is out to Vancouver Island for a couple of months in the winter...and we will be staying at Qualicum Beach this winter. BUT I do miss my home and family BUT do not miss the cold and snow!
love Nancy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your insights and attitude of gratitude. You bloom where you grow. love,Jane.