Friday, September 17, 2010

OUR PLACE


Our front garden has grown so high this year and I know that it is too crowded and some roots need to be dug up with the help of our daughter Sandra. I like being out in my garden but I cannot spend hours out there pulling and weeding and watering. I had no idea how much work there would be trying to keep on top of it all.

The little ornaments are at the bottom corner of the front yard right on eye level for the children walking by. I so enjoy the little family across the way with their four boys. I enjoy the laughter and even the crying as it brings life to our street that can be so quiet.

As I write my blog early in the darkness of this morning I hear our neighbor taking her dogs out for their morning walk. They are barking with excitement. Her mom comes sometimes to walk with them. Our elderly neighbors have driven up to their cabin to close it up for the winter. They are very amazing. I see her out in her garden with her cane now as she has had several falls; but this does not stop her from enjoying dead-heading etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a hint. I will have to drop by in with my pitch fork this weekend.Sandra

Anonymous said...

I'll be here.
love mom