Sunday, September 5, 2010

THE ROSE


I was walking along thinking of all the things I had to do this morning when I looked up and saw this beautiful rose.

I am praying that it will not rain today as this is the day we have the party for Leah and Sandra and they have such a beautiful yard it will be nice if we can be outside.

I did not get to church but I have made my cake and will do my casseroles next. I listened to the Hour of Power on T.V. and the music was so uplifting it did my heart good.

The glory of the Lord is shining upon us all
The music of the heavens fills the earth.
If something feels like it is impossible give it to God.
We all carry too many burdens that is impossible for our souls to find rest.
In resting we find healing.
Believe in the love that will never let you go! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet ?
Ken