Monday, May 14, 2012

                                                     Amazing colors in nature!

I am eager to get back out for my walk today after missing on Sunday.
 Feeling much better but a little weak.
A good reminder that I always have to be careful with my eating and also not get over-tired.

Returned from my walk thinking when did that little hill turn into a mountain?

I realize that we all handle stress differently and I can enjoy the moments when I feel on top of the world and accept when I do not.  We may study and dissect life looking for answers but unless we take into account human emotions it will always just be an intellectual stud

Thinking about our group discussion on Saturday where we talked  about gazing at Auguste Rodin's bronze sculpture The Thinker there is a reason that in church we look up at the cross.  In this life there will be suffering, some we bring on ourselves and others we inherit and other situations we find ourselves in.

I started writing this for Tuesday but the words have disappeared in one press of a key.  I am writing at different times of the day now because of my routine changed a bit with company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are now getting ahead of your self? You are sure to confuse me when you ask did I read Mondays blog that was Tuesdays. Back at work for me, no time to sit and enjoy the sun and flowers until the weekend. Looks like Lucy's cancer is back, she has a new hard lump, taking her to the vet Friday morning. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Sandra, sorry to hear about the cancer returning to Lucy....not an easy thing for someone who loves pets. Nancy
Lovely picture Beth, of the blue iris with the yellow throat. Love Iris'! Glad you are feeling stronger and enjoying your walks. My new dog, Dinty and I will go for a walk soon...he loves them and Pixie the little "floor mop" from across the street comes too.
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too have been thinking some hills have turned into mountains lately.

Love,

Rick