Saturday, May 12, 2012

UNBIDDEN

I look forward to each flower which now is promising to bloom.  My morning walk is full of delight at the beauty I see and the fragrance of spring.  The young people are already wearing shorts and even sun dresses while I am considering putting my long under-wear back on.  When I feel chilled it seems to last for hours. 

I enjoyed openning my cards and the lovely words writen for me.



To-morrow is going to be a fun day but also very busy day.  Off to see Ben play soccer  to-morrow in the morning, Tavia wants to come for a visit, serving supper at the church hall for those who are in need, and then to our study group in the evenning.  Some where there will have to be time for a nap!



    Human life is surrounded on all sides by  mystery of unbidden bursts of light that
 bring joy unspeakable and prayer from the heart.  Life is good when touched by love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got your mothers day card, I will try and call while on the road, otherwise when we get home around 5:00pm tommorrow. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Happy MOther's Day. Cold and wet here today. Melina got some chocolate roses , which the kids picked out , and are eagaer to eat.
Ken