Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CARRY ON

DSCN0257

I like to think that the sunrise brings not only light into my day but also the light of God’s love shining upon us all.  Yes saint or sinner the sun shines to bless each one of us.  I have closed the curtains for the night and as I pull them open the sunshine lights up the room

“Life is a quest to find an unfindable thing.".

P7191883.
This is Haiti, Kim’s dog, looking for the squirrel that has disappeared  up the tree.  Once on a walk he even tried climbing up a tree to try and catch the little creature.  He keeps looking all through the day.  He loves it at our house cause he can go out and come in and keep watch for cats or squirrels.


.P7191878
I open my frig. door to reach out and grab the second half of my sandwich.  Guess what I must have  done is eaten it already because it is not there.  I will carry on and find something else.  Unless it was some one else?

Have to admit that dad and I both woke up feeling a little weary and bleary, especially dad with his feet extra painful.  We were glad we carried on to have our birthday lunch with Jane and Geof. always good fun.  Had lunch out on the patio at a place in Cloverdale very peaceful and   very uplifting and beautiful with lots of flowers.     Early to bed last night so we would be ready to carry on today!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

And what about the dress store? Did you go, did you buy anything? Did you put Saturday on your calendar for dinner at my house?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

lcan answer that one Sandra. the dress shop was closed as the lady who runs the show was ill, so we went to dolerama . They had some really nice things . we did a fair bit of shopping between us the guys sat out in the car and seemed happy enough chatting away. Jane

Anonymous said...

Five days until Matthews birthday , as he keeps reminding me. Jasmine wants to know what kind of cake Gramdma has ? Jasmine took Dora and Tiger with her as she said that they had to go to the cake shop to buy a birthday cake for Matthew and one for her.
Ken