Sunday, July 28, 2013

GIFTS

                                                     A day to feel young! 
P7272027
!
Our children are us in the tomorrow of life
in them we remain here and so it will be with their children’s childrenP7271978
P7272031
"I would be a sad man (woman) if  were not for the hope I see in my grandchildren’s eyes."  Chief Dan George



P7272024

P7271994
P7271985

P7272032
P7272034 Be in harmony with all things, but most important be in harmony with yourself.
"A lot will go on in your life, some good, some bad-but that one word harmony, will neutralize any problems and help your life to become beautiful."  Molly Larkin

I pressed publish before I was finished.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I like the setting you had your camera on, made for nice pictures. I am thankful that I was able to be a mother and now a grandmother. It certainly gives you something to love for! Sandra

Shandel said...

beautiful day, beautiful photos and a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Great to be surrounded by so many happy people. The food was so good I ate too much and got sleepy. Should have played catch with Morgan afterwards to wake up! :)
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

There is nothing like a family party...and especially to celebrate your birthday, Beth! Super pictures, everyone looks so happy. You are truly blesses with a caring, loving family! We will be doing the same on August 9th for my husband's 75th birthday. Our family is so small...just 5 of us since we lost Melodie...my, how I miss her! Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

It was a work in progress. Pressed publish too soon, too late now.