Saturday, July 20, 2013

NOW

DSCN0265
Now is the time for a little rain.  Just a 10 minute shower on Thursday really freshened up the morning.
DSCN0266
Now was the time for dad to have his letter printed in the Peace Arch News newspaper.
Now is the time to find a new bike route.

Now happens to be a bad day so pleased to-morrow will be a new day.  Thankful Sandra took  me to Costco to get the folding mattress pads for the children.  Happy to go to Carol and Panteli's for supper
.because I find cooking stressful now.  Thankful when others do the cooking at my house or theirs.

Now I mistake the ice-cream man’s music for a cell phone.
Now I am giving away daisy roots to my neighbors.
Now my favorite saying is I don’t know because I do not know about a lot of things.
Now is the time when pesky mosquitoes buzz in our ears at night.
Now is the time for spiders are quietly sneak in and create a masterpiece of webs in strange places.

Now is the time to appreciate the ordinary things of everyday that are sacred.
Now is the time to sit on the front porch and read a good book.
Now is also the time to find time for others, a visit by phone or with our two legs.
Now is the time to enjoy the wonderful fresh fruit!

Now is the time to move some furniture.  Room by room I want to make them child proof.

Now is the time to see life with all its mystical and magical beauty.
DSCN0290
WE feel badly that we will not be attending Daniel's birthday party at his brother's home.  Dad just cannot walk far or stand very long, too painful.  Also his thorat gets sore with talking.

NOW is the time to be thankful to the Man (Woman or Spirit) that we call the Man Upstairs who is closer than we think or can even imagine.  Now is the time to celebrate our lives by walking and living in love!

5 comments:

beth bennett said...

Well dad and I are both very tired and very depressed. I cannot find some important papers and his feet and now his shoulder is giving him pain.

I move things and I cannot find them and it is very upsetting for me.

Anonymous said...

Now is the time to appreciate our friends remembering the good times and the not so good times . When we have shared one anotherss burdens and celebrated our good times together, Love, Jane

Anonymous said...

You will find the papers in the last place you look !! Day off today, yipeee
Ken

beth bennett said...

Now is the time to be thankful this day is over and for family who take me shopping and for dinner invitations and visits with Ben and Morgan.
Now is the time to be thankfull for good friends.
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Sending hugs to you both! Sometimes life is very frustrating. Your daily blog brings us very interesting news....and pictures.We look forward to clicking you "on". each morning, to read such interesting things about our faith,to hear about your daily escapades, and gather news about your family...that in itself is a real purpose in life. You are much needed...and much loved by all!
It is a cool morning here, about 10 degrees C and windy. A nice break from the heat wave of the last three weeks. Take care my friends, sending love to you both!
Nancy