Sunday, July 28, 2013

LIVELY & LOVELY

P7271986

P7272021
I walked into a garden of love and was "crowned" with happiness with all your kind and thoughtful words.  I really do not deserve but I will treasure them forever.  Continue to see the goodness in each other! 

What a surprise to see so many of our families all gathered at Sandra and Randy’s home.  They are so creative, charming, beautiful and they made my day fabulous. Every one is here in the picture except Randy's son-in-law James who took the picture.
P7271999
Ben and Morgan present me with this huge card with all your messages written on it and decorated so beautifully. 
P7272003
Ben and Morgan help me read it.  Very touching words that remind me that good memories live with us always.  I am speechless!
P7271979
Both Kim and Theresa had such loving words of appreciation so wonderful to hear.

P7271984
Sandra and Randy worked so very very hard getting everything from balloons to the tables and the food all set up.  Wonderful gluten free!  You two are the best!

P7271980
What a pair of characters.

P7271989
                                    Good James and Mandy could join us.

P7271981
Dad gets spoilt by being served after his sore feet from the day before
P7271992                                                               Keith is a good sport
                                                   as Morgan takes his picture.


P7272010Ben enjoys the hammock Randy fixed.  He is a real little actor
performing a pretend spill for me.

Panteli's  picture disappeared. I will get it back.

P7272014Caught Morgan going to climb the tree fort.  I am having trouble so will continue another day.  It was the best birthday in all my many years and I have had a lot of fabulous ones.  Love to you all.  I feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos and it was a great to see everyone. Lots of good food too! Graet work by Sandra and Randy to make it come together! :)
Panteli

Anonymous said...

Matthews party went well. Inside as its the middle of winter here. Melina did most of the work as usual. Your party looks like it was a Huge success . how about that weather , hope it lasts for our arrival.
Ken