Sunday, September 15, 2013

FALL

P9142513
Fall the birds are gathering and will soon be on their long journey.
Talked to Carol and she sounds like she has laryngitis and has had a bad time with chills and a sore ear drum.  Hopefully she is on antibiotics today.

Yesterday I had a fall from grace not only losing my temper with the computer but with dad.  All is forgiven thankfully.  We are going to have to have a change in lifestyle as dad with his sore feet is content to stay home where I need to go out more.  I have to make myself drive or do more walking.
Lessons in patience and humility for us both!

Had a good long talk with my brother Brian and Traudel and am so thankful for the phone. 
They are still having health issues and the extra difficult part is they have to drive to Cranbook or to Calgary for treatment.

Will go to church today and listen for Good News that will inspire me and lift my spirits.

I understand that things are strongest where they are broken.  Me

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I am pretty sure even Jesus would lose his temper with computers. Sore and achy here and still more to bring over from the old house.Kitchen counters are clear of stuff, can not say the same for the dining room table. Sandra

Anonymous said...

It's great that Sandra and Randy have that extra few weeks to pick up the odds and ends. I wonder how the pets will adapt to their new digs? Sorry to hear that Larry is having so much problems with his feet. Carol is still sleeping and the plan is to go to the walk-in clinic to get her on anit-biotics today.
Panteli

Anonymous said...

Jesus did curse a tree (which seems an odd thing to do), and so I'm sure computers might get a stern word now and then.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Sounds like I might be in good company. love mom