Saturday, September 28, 2013

ORDINARY

P9232613

                                           Very wet day that turned out to be very ordinary.

P9272621
Waited until the rain was a light drizzle and walked around by the park.  Very deserted.  I remember when we went with Jasmine and Matthew and the fun time we had then.  Good to remember all the good fun times!
P9272620
Still able to get a few pictures.
Later dad and I drove to White Rock to get my favorite cookies and to look for a warm sweater for me.  Everything seemed so expensive even with 50% off.  The mall in White Rock certainly has changed but the White Spot is still there.  Came home in time for the football game and for Ken's phone call on the way to work.  Walking from his car to the bus he nearly got blown away it was so windy.  80 k.  The weather here for Saturday is suppose to be very windy with more rain.  I would like to go to Ben's soccer game in Walnut Grove but I know what dad will say.  Are you nuts !

We are very pleased and proud of Theresa getting hired to be a teaching assistant.  Good job Theresa!

They were having a Cross Cultural Dialogue at the church in the evening with a speaker from the Suzuki Foundation which I think would have been interesting but nobody wants to be around some one who is coughing.  I am not sick enough to go sit at a clinic with a bunch of sick people.  I might catching some germs and dad worries too much.

Now it is Saturday morning and I had a much better sleep with lots of healing thoughts for myself.

Kim is coming over to our house on Sunday at noon and wants to go visit Sandra and Randy`s new home.  I have a pink teddy bear to drop off.

``There is so much in the world for us all
if we have the eyes to see it, and the heart to love it,
and the hand to gather it to ourselves.``
--Lucy M. Montgomery

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I think with my new program of walking the dogs come rain or shine I better invest in some better clothing my self. The chimney guys are suppose to start today. I will worry about them up there on the roof in the wind and rain. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes that white rock mall has changed , we went there after the hospital visit with Jesse. The lions are doing well. Warmer today .
Ken