Friday, September 20, 2013

UNDONE

P9092475


Even if something if left undone,  take a moment to enjoy the changing color of the leaves.  It happens so quickly and then a big wind will come along and blow them all done.  I love the colors of autumn.
P9162543
""Let us live each day abundantly and beautifully while it is here.
Eleanor Baldwin York

P9182565
Mushrooms grow in all colors shapes and sizes.


P9182588
Human beings are so varied that some fare better with religion or spiritual paths, while others don’t.  If we simply live in a way that nurtures us and allows us to express our creativity, letting us see our own goodness  that is the best we can do.

To live with the limitation that there is a doctrine or option as being the one true way limits us from whom being what we are here to achieve and what we are here to become.

For example prayer can be a comfort to some in times of need and also help us discover more about what is important to hang on to and what is important to let go.

Yesterday there were things I left undone but also a surprise of going out for lunch.  I did do my visiting but was a little late.  I met a new man who I will try to spend more time with next week.  He is very unhappy there.

"The act of kindness in recognizing my limitations goes much further in creating a joyful life than pretending to feel optimistic."

I know that getting everything done I had planned is not as important as enjoying life moment by moment.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am trying to do that, take time to enjoy the moment in the midst of so much to do. Moved offices here at work yesterday so it is like I have no calm space right now. I guess the calm spot needs to be me? Sandra