Tuesday, September 24, 2013

HOPELESSLY (confession no. 2)

DSCN4689

Dad’s pictures from the pond.

DSCN4695
The ducks
DSCN4698
and the dogs come for a visit to the bench where dad is resting before riding home.







DSCN4646This is the street Sandra and Randy live on
I love all the trees.tDSCN4648DSCN4656

DSCN4659


DSCN4670
They have a pond near by also

My confession today is that I am happily hopeless.  I get up  too early.  I move things around and do not know why.  Dad will just have to keep things in a safe place instead of saying to me “Oh I  knew you would move it after months of something that needed to be moved in my opinion."  He is just kidding of course.

We carry on both to the dentist. I had one filling which was not too bad and dad has two small ones he has to make an appointment for.

Dad went  off to visit Howard again at four after having a good bike ride.  I hope both of them have a nap.

We have to enjoy every bit of sunshine we can.  Summer days are getting all too short and it feels very chilly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one cavity , that's good. Randy and sandy's street looks nice . Too bad it's so far away from you.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Howard is the milk-shake man?

I'm in Saskatoon for a day or so.

Rick

beth bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beth bennett said...

No this is friends from church.

We have good memories of Saskatoon in Sept.

Hope all goes well and that you are keeping well.
love mom