Saturday, September 14, 2013

LIFE FORCE

DSCN0879
"The human spirit, just like the sea,  needs both inflow and outflow,  to foster life and create energy"
 
The more compassion and love we give the more we will receive.
 
The Universe is kind.
 
When we allow negativity to dominate we find fault with who we are and who others should be.
The Universe becomes a dog eat dog kind of place.
 
The Universe is not fair.
 
Sometimes we do not know how another person feels unless we talk things over.
 
I find I need ideas and goals for my life to become worthwhile. 
 
I will continue visiting at the Seniors Home when I was there I rang for the elevator to go up stairs and the door open to a lady slumped over her walker.  She was very confused and unable to move. I was doing my best to help her when a worker came along and it took the two of us to get her to sit down on her walker and take her back to her room.  I want to visit her next week when I go.  She was so grateful to me.
I am  also back  visiting  Mrs. G.    She is doing fine on her own.  It will be great if Larry and I can do some visiting together as he is not able to do his Hospice training with his feet so painful.
 
I haven  on a project of clearing up a small corner of a vacant lot across from McDonald's.  It is a mess of broken bottles and paper cups etc.  I will do a little bit each morning.  It is one of my little goals.
   
The earth is holy,
The feet that walk on it are blessed.   
Chief Dan George.                          
 
                                        Human kind has not woven the web of life
                                        We are but one thread within it
                                         Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves
                                          All things are bound together and connect
                                           Chief Seattle
                                                        
All we can try to do is make life easier for those who struggle and bring beauty into the place we are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great you were able to help the lady in the walker Mom.

Nice project cleaning up the vacant lot near McDonalds.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Carol went to Chilliwacl last night because she has clients there Friday night and Saturday morning every other week. She was going to come home with Kim on Sunday morning, but she has a really bad ear infection, so I will be rescuing her at noon today. She almost went to the hosptial last night, so it must be pretty bad.
Panteli

Anonymous said...

Loving words loving actions, l think l have lent you 'My Heart Soars;'by Chief Dan George if not you are welcome to borrow it . The book is a real treasure.
Love, Jane.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you wear gloves cleaning up Maccas lot as there may be glass.
Ken

Sandra said...

Tired yes, but slowly getting use to this being my home now. It will be better when I dont have to go back to the old place any more. Sorry to hear Carol is having a rough time of it. Thank you again for our lunch and dinner and breakfast because that is what it turned out to be! Sandra