Tuesday, September 3, 2013

WELCOME BABY LINCOLN

P9012421
Such happy news a new baby has arrived!
I feel like running out and shouting it to the world.  Well at least I can run in and wake dad.I am so happy for all the family.  Another September birthday!  Wow!  It seems like just the other day that Simone was born and she is now looking so adorable and so bright and happy.
The sky was all pink when I took this picture and too bad the camera did not capture it.
I cannot wait to see these new precious little ones!  Sandra and Randy are so fortunate to be able to arrive on the scene so quickly.
On her birthday Sandra gave me a card thanking me for bearing her for nine months and bearing with her for the next 53 Years.  That was very thoughtful of her.

Congratulations Shawna and  Stephen!

“I believe in the eternal importance of the home (and each child so precious)
I believe in the immeasurable possibility of every boy and girl.
I believe in the imagination, the trust, the hopes and ideals which dwell in the hearts of all children.
I believe in the homely joys of everyday life.:
Zora Davis

P8312356
Another September birthday!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Cant wait to hear all the details! Congratulations!!! Wow, that was sooooo fast! Shawna is always so prepared and organized, Lincoln must have know she was ready. Have fun getting to know your little baby boy.

Anonymous said...

Welcome baby Lincoln .
ken

Sandra said...

I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I get there

Anonymous said...

Another baby - such good news!

Love,

Rick