Friday, September 6, 2013

STUMBLING

Yesterday I stumble out of bed into the dark hall to look for my computer.  I stumble around trying to find the right keys and strange words appear before me.  Feeling so of outside of myself in a restless way.  Okay so maybe my morning coffee will help

I stumble out the door for my morning walk and am late getting back and dad is starting to worry.  I took a short cut so he would not be able to find me if he did go looking,
P8312353
I did enjoy the beauty of nature as I walked slowly which is a good thing.

 I made it over to the Seniors Home.  Jim was very sick with a bad cold so I did not stay and visit but he was happy to have his milkshake.  Met a lady who lived in the same trailer park as Eileen.  Small world. 
I went into the elevator and pressed the main floor and waited and waited until I realized that is where I was to start with.  Then got to the back door and couldn't remember the code so had to walk around to the front.

P8312363

I am now checking everything I have eaten lately to see if there is hidden gluten in any thing may have eaten.

Came home and we had a big lightning and thunder storm with very heavy rain.  Not a good day to put out garbage!
It is amazing how quickly rivers of water start flowing along the side of the road.  I had a little fall on the slippery steps but only a sore side.  It is amazing how quickly one can be upright and then the next thing there you are on the ground feeling so foolish!

It was good dad went for his bike ride earlier in the day,

I felt much better after a visit with Kim on the phone and my visit to the Home.

Today is going to be a good day I feel it in my bones and they are never wrong!

I am giving thanks for this beautiful day, for life, for food and water and shelter and family and friends!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope my animals were not afraid, Lucy and Peanut dont like thunder. Night one of Lincoln at home. Randy thinks he was a little fussy in the night, I have the fan right by me so I cant hear anything.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I got home around 5:30 last night and brought them in just before it got bad! Yes, quite the light show last night. Everything is OK here.
Panteli

Anonymous said...

I stayed home from work today, not feeling well.
ken

beth bennett said...

Sorry to hear that Ken. I am sure you need to catch up on your rest. I hope that is all it is. We are all getting older and slower.
So rest up and get better soon.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Mom - this falling down is a bit worrisome. Especially if you happen to be out on one of your walks.

Love,

Rick