Friday, December 6, 2013

ADVENT

DSCN1637

Monica’s house where we had the Christmas party!
DSCN1633
One by one the ladies arrive.DSCN1634
Time to light our candles and celebrate the news a child has been conceived.  He will bring new light into each of our hearts as the desire to believe is stirred within us and new hope is the promise fulfilled.
For me it is time to get down on my hands and knees and crawl deep into the cupboard under the stairs to find our box of treasures from
years past.DSCN1655
 
Time to be more spontaneous like a child again,

Thursday I broke the law by turned left at 64 and King George Highway even though there was a sign that said no left turns due to construction.  If I had gone straight I would have had to go a very long way around and maybe even get lost.  I like going the same way every time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you find the remote under there?
ken

beth bennett said...

That would be funny wouldn't it. But we already did find it.
I think it was way done in the chesterfield and I picked it up and shook it and it fell out!
So all is well.
love mom