Sunday, December 1, 2013

TOO RUSHED

PB290076
I am feeling rushed to have a walk, to wash my hair, to get ready for church and be ready for Carol at noon.

Beautiful decoration at my neighbor's  house.  Happy December everyone.

Made it to church on time.  The sun is shining a little.
The message was to look for Jesus in our lives today.
Within our being and within the faces around us.

Waiting for Carol and we will be off to the Ford Theatre for Stewart.  Should be awesome!  Dad not feeling so good but had a restful morning so I think going out will be good for us both! 

Sandra should be taking it easy.  Keep it simple!  Stop going out and rest! rest!

"I don't want a Christmas I can buy
I don't want a Christmas you can make
What I want is a Christmas you can hold
    A Christmas that holds me
        remakes me, revives me.
I want a Christmas that whispers "JESUS."
-  Ann voskamp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids had a nice time at Serina 2nd birthday party, jumping castle and a water park. We got home late straight to bed . Melina not feeling well last night when we got home. Hot today ,36c, off to work soon , six late shifts in a row, ugh.
Ps got up at 6am to watch Canucks game. Better effort .

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how Stuart Maclean was!
Panteli

Anonymous said...

Ps Pella and Felica live on woodridge cres as well.
In Eltham Victoria nbr 16.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Happy to hear Serina is doing well.

Melina I hope you are able to get some rest and feel better.

love mom