Wednesday, December 25, 2013

LOVING PRESENTS

DSCN1913

Thank you Melina and Ken, Mathew and Jasmine and Jesse.  I was very moved by your beautiful present and that is my favorite  song.
The D.V.D’s should be good for a laugh. 
The message on the necklace and bracelet is word perfect!
What a loving present I feel very loved!
Dad and I opened it this morning before anyone else arrived.  Kim is very sick and still in bed.  Carol and Panteli will be here any moment.  Rick just phoned from England sounding very happy.
I wish you all a joyful and happy Christmas and a healthy and exciting New Year!  Lots of love Mom and Dad   x x x x x DSCN1915
DSCN1914

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the DVD , it's filmed in melbourne . Melina picked out the braclet. Glad you enjoy them. We had a nice day yesterday. Started with a morning BBQ of bacon ,eggs and blueberry pancakes. Then lunch at Nona's house . We got home about midnight after Jesse put on a firework show. Still about 30c at midnight. Kids still asleep ,I am off to work soon, four late shifts the five days off over New Years.
Ken

craig decraene said...

Merry Christmas