Sunday, May 31, 2015

THE DANCE

Early in the morning my day started with two robins drinking from the back yard pond.
Very quietly and beautifully.

After my walk with Haiti I drove over to the church, dad did not feel like going.  He felt better in the evening and even had a short bike ride.

  It was Trinity Sunday which most minister try to get out of preaching the young substitute minister told us. 

How do you explain the unexplainable?

God is a multi coloured every changing force that has created a dance of life to which we have all been invited.  The Trinity is all about relationships that dance together.

To say yes is to be open to the love that creates beauty within our hearts.

When I allow my heart to be still His presence is the calmness within that is alive and has the potential to life burdens from my soul one by one. 

I can believe that my life is not just a straight path through a forest but also a circle that one day ends where it began.  Everything happens according to a plan that I do not understand nor do I need to control others.

Peace of mind calms and strengthens me spiritually to see that I am worthy of receiving His gifts that are expressed in all our lives differently.

Our relationships are like a dance where we are learning the steps that keep love alive!

How wonderful and amazing it is for us to see children dancing and putting their heart into it.

I picture God wanting us to feel that joy and freedom of dancing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for the raccoon ??? 🍒
Ken and Matthew.

beth bennett said...

Yes I did not catch the racoon.

Maybe next time.

How is work and school going?

love mop

Sandra said...

Why are you looking for a racoon?

I bought two twin beds yesterday, and the sales man whispered the name of a man who could do the delivery for us. Randy did not feel like going to get the trailer so we snuck out side and gave the delivery guy the code word.

I was a little aprehensive as Randy took me home and I waited for the guy to show up. It turned out to be a nice older man in just a plain van.

After that I spent the afternoon changing beds around and cleaning out toys, and pretty much just turning the upstairs into a disaster zone. BUT! The beds are very soft and everyone will now have somewhere to sleep.

Sandra